Life at Vana'diel

Friday, October 15, 2004

Finally I can wear my Rogue's Vest

Finally I can wear my lvl58 AF armor - Rogue's Vest, after 3.5hrs' party last night. Now my thief is 32k exp away from lvl60. Excitement!^^


I will start farming with thf, once it reaches lvl60. Need around 2~3 Million gils to buy up-to-date equipments for my warrior. T_T sianzzzzzz

Just felt getting tired of leveling one job after another now. Maybe it is time for me to concentrate on warrior, and doing some high level quest/mission with my Linkshell Members. Start to feel guilty for ignoring them while chionging level myself ; ;

I met an old Japanese friend "Pirotan" recently. He is my first japanese friend in FFXI, since this January. I was a tarutaru whitemage and he was a tarutaru thief, when we met for the first time.
I cannot describe the feeling of partying again with an old friend after 8 months.
It is GREAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home